A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Tuesday 19 August 2014

PRESENTATION BOARD LAYOUT





Today I learnt about how to compose presentation layout using Photoshop. The theme is Futuristic. I choose Burnham Pavilion designed by Zaha Hadid as it is quite similar to the pavilion I'm doing currently. I'm suppose to include the following details:
Site analysis (map, sun orientation)
Plan, section, elevation
Perspectives
Design process and ideation, concept
Design statement
7 elements

Although time is ticking fast and lots of work need to be done, I'm glad to be present for this class and learn some new skills and I appreciated that. Thanks to the lecturer. I learnt how to make shadow and input the human figures, cropping and skewing words,etc. Practice makes perfect.

No comments: