A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Monday 14 April 2014

ASSIGNMENT 1.1- INTERIOR PHYSICAL COMPONENT

Objective: 
To test on sketching techniques, introduce basic awareness of the style of interior primary  component in our surroundings.

Media: 
~ Color pencils
~ H pencils

There, it's back to uni life again. Say goodbye to semester breaks. Say hello to assignments, projects & god knows what is awaiting ahead of me > <'' Today was the first day of Drafting class of my second semester. And honestly, I was really lazy to get my hands back to drawings (Not to mention, I'm not good in perspective views too). Anyway, what needs to be done has to be done for the sake of passing the day. And here were the results:

At first I thought this will get the work done but Mr K insisted to sharpen my pencil & compose my work neatly. I got a REDO for this.

Got a C- for this (luckily). Mr K even shown me the correct way of shading the furniture. Thank you sir.

No comments: