A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Monday 14 April 2014

ASSIGNMENT 1.2- HUMAN FIGURE & PLANTS

Objective:
Test me on drawing objects in a 3D space to experience the concept of space & depth, know the basics of human scale, plant & decorative item

Media:
~ Pencils
~ Color pencils
~ Artline pens

Honestly, I'm not good in rendering as well. So, just try my best.

I was informed to understand the assignment brief- Detail up the landscape features. It is better to use hatching technique for the sky as well.


Good pencil stroke but too rough. Reminder to myself: Need to sharpen my color pencil at all times! Need to improve on human & furniture scale.

No comments: