A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Sunday 13 July 2014

HISTORY MODEL

My previous assignments for History 2 class. I need to choose an ARCHITECT and its BUILDING and produce a POSTER and a MODEL. Sounds simple right.

The requirement of the A1 poster is to capture the best perspective view that reveals the interior and architecture of the building itself like the furniture, wall, deco, etc. The model is 1/2 of A4 size and can be done in whichever way I like. Just a simple and important part of the interior will do.

I am doing Ennis Brown House by Frank Llyod Wright. The description is in the photo so I don't need to repeat again myself. At first when I got this building, I'm like 0_0 wth! Whats with all those stones with thousands of inscriptions on it! Ceiling! Wall! Floor! They are everywhere! So, at last I came up with fast printing and some cut and paste and there I go. ^^

 A1 poster (sorry for the bad capture too big for petite me > <'')


 I had fun making this inscription stone thing ^^

Front view

 
 Top view. See the table and chairs miniature?

See the fireplace and mosaic wall?

   Finished work

No comments: