A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Saturday 27 September 2014

BIGGEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE - PART 2

Got my passport done at UTC Pudu Sentral today with my classmate, V. Good experience overall. Made a list of things to buy for the coming trip. So, I started off with hunting for a new pairs of good, comfortable walking shoes because the previous ones are worn out due to ‘too-cheap for a walking shoe’ purpose (I’m a budget fashionista btw).
I went shopping at Pavilion, Sg Wang and Lot 10 with my fellow classmates, V and M and her sister, K. Basically, all of us had our own roles here: TO BUY WHAT WE DON’T HAVE FOR THE TRIP. We went there at about 10.30am where just the perfect time for all the shops to be opened. Just like treasure hunting with lesser sense of direction, at the same time enjoying ourselves the whole time at the mall.

Had our breakfast at the food court. Porridge with ‘yau ja queh’(fried bread stick).






Late lunch. Cantonese special fried noodles and honey dew + sago dessert. 



Denim jacket from one of the shops at Sg Wang. Who would have thought of getting a nice and rugged piece like that for only RM 25!! And the last piece some more! *lucky me ^^*


After spending hours at the mall, finally I found my beautiful Converse! 




Whenever I picture London and Paris, the kind of fashion I had in mind is something like this:



So, it’s decided then. I’m gonna wear it like them too ^^ Not to say I’m kiasu or whatever cuz fashion is very subjective and it’s a copy-cat for anyone with the style that they love. For me, I prefer something feminine and elegant rather than sport casual. After checking and making sure whatever the temperature and weather permits me to wear at the website, I’m definitely dressing up something like these girls.

 


No comments: