A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Saturday 27 September 2014

BIGGEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE- PART 3

Here I am in Emirates airplane! My first experience ever in an airplane XD It was actually not that fun after all especially when the plane is going up and landing. The whole time felt like body ache everywhere, a little dizzy due to sitting at the same position for 20++ hours. While enduring the uncomfortableness, it’s a good thing that facilities like tv and games are provided to revert my attention. A mini tab is embedded at the back of each seats in the plane like this:

 

Varieties of shows, dramas, movies, music and games are available for me to choose and enjoy. I finally was able to catch up with movies I missed out before like Maleficent. Not to mention The Great Gatsby is a good movie too. Breakfast, lunch and dinner took place on a small foldable table below the mini tab. Other things provided are:

Instructions manual


 Blanket



Airplane food is always not the best and everyone knows that. Everything is ready in containers and packed. It made me wonder how many plastic containers are being processed and supplied to airplane passengers in a day. Talk about eco-friendly environment, mother earth can't take it anymore. Why wouldn't anyone suggest using paperbags and recycled food box instead? Well, at least it satisfy my hunger and I’m fine with that lol. Time to sleep now. Nights! zzzz...

No comments: