A typical Malaysian interior architecture student, who is still finding for her niche and pursuing her dreams in the design world. This diary tracks her works & inspiration. Sharing is caring =)

Saturday 27 September 2014

RELIEF MODEL

Ever wonder what is relief model is? Just refer to the photo below. Doesn't look relief eh? Such details and layers going in and out. Its a sculptural, extruding 3D representation of a facade section of a building. I was required to make a relief model based on my chosen building. The objective of this work is to help me to improve my point of perspective and also my workmanship. The materials used are white modelling board and brown card paper for the labels. It took me about 3 days to complete this model. It was actually my first time making one and it was a satisfied work but no more relief model for me pls.

No comments: